Plum Crazy Bad Dessert
I’ve often had people ask me, “how do you bake so much and have the willpower to not eat it all?”.
I have a couple of personal tips.
- Rarely to almost never (which is the same as rarely) bake your favourite dessert.
- If you do bake one of your top 5 then half the recipe knowing that it will go quickly
- Bake something with custard or mushy apples. Yuck.
- Make it super chocolatey (I know…gasp! but I’m not a chocolate girl)
- Freeze it for later. I do often freeze cakes, but for me…once frozen I can just tell. I just can.
- Have regular failures that simply taste like…..crap!
Here’s an example of a failure dessert perfect for those dieting.
Looks pretty no?
Mooshy, smooshy, eggy, sugary and to top it off….it stuck to the dish.
Like adding insult to injury.
Even the man stopped after one piece. Definitely not a good sign. Wish me luck for tomorrows cookie recipe.
Have you ever baked an almost inedible dessert?